Consider making the appt for virtual (zoom or other) and then sending through mail (with my help) With the gas prices shipping is now easier on your finances!
I can meet you for your pick up/drop off of your quilt within 30-40 miles from the longarm shop.
Call, text or email
I need the following sent either way:
1) A finished quilt top or a piece of fabric you want to be the quilt
2) Measure top/middle/ bottom -length and width wise &write that down.
3) Safety pin that to the TOP edge of your quilt please.
4) All seams pressed flat somehow and cut off any threads you missed.
5) A backing no selvege pressed open and all corners squared and even for loading.
6) An online or inperson appt for book in and
7) 1-3 pattern designs you want to discuss . If you know already then YEAH1 THEN for mail in
7) Print off Form, put quilt & backing in 2 plastic bags & box -send in mail.
This is not required but recommended
Stays titch around edge of top 1/4 inch if poss: Helps to prevent stretching ( not needed on the backing).
Unsure? You need...
A conversation with me!
Send with quilt or I do in shop
I will do this form as we talk. You can print it and send it with your quilt but I use it to place you in the line-up!
Again, mail-ins are welcome and in these gas crazy days - just do it... mail that puppy and it will be cheaper than driving!
All personal information is not stored on servers.
Emails are private and not tracked other than in conversation mode.
Not responsible for clicking on outside linked sites or social media and tthose
No information is sold here- we don't want ours sold either.
This site is under construction: 2021 - check back soon please or contact us.
All images, ideas, and copy are under copyright 2020-2021 to Pixiedustquilting/pixiedustquilting.com